TS Officer & BP Clan Leader RyanTheCat's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats been going on lately.

Well the reason i havent been on lately is mostley because of all the stress im under atm.
    The reason im takeing the time to type all this stuff is mostly because Gp's like my family.
    Me and my dad live in a small town in Iowa which is in the US and about 5 months or so ago my dad and my step-mom got divorced.
    Me and my dad both live in a fairly sized house but about 3 days ago my dad got laid off and now he has no job and no way to pay for bills.
    Also im faceing the fact that i might have to move from my house to my grandmas which is out on a farm, which would mean me leaveing all of my friends and also the love of my life a picture of her should be in my signature.
    Iv been liveing in my tiny town for half my life which is roughly 7 too 8 years and have alot of memorys in my house and my town.
    With my step mom shes still a suicidal bitch whos been in the hospital like 20+ times for trying to kill herself.
    My step mom used my dad for the past 4 years treating him like shit, mooching of him and my dad gave her what ever she wanted went to see her at the hospital every day.
    And my step mom left my dad after all the BS She put my dad threw.
    I also have to deal with the death of my mother who died when i was born and i always think of how my life could be diffrent with her.
    Well pretty much why i wrote all this is so i can inform you of whats happening and why im not always on like i used to be.
    yours truely, the cat
    <3<3

Thanks
    Sorry to hear about the hard times Ryan... I hope things work out for the best as soon as possible.

Keep in touch

Thanks
    Hey mate,

Just so you know, everything eventually gets better. Just when you think times are bad, there are always little things you can do to brighten the day up. Take everything one day at a time and you'll pull through.
    Team Nullify
    http://youtube.com/goldfishhhhhhhhhh - Please take a look if you have a few seconds and subscribe if you enjoy!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 Times in 374 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Hi Ryan

Hope things get better for you ,,, when things get from bad to worth .. to ****ing shit .. there is nothing else that could happen other than things to get better and better

Hope things get better for you soon bro .

BF3 Events Manager Wolf D Bastard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Ryan, I some part of your story I can understand u fully, one thing I have learned by now that u cant lose real friends never (though lived miles away) and that as long as you will not like it right now: U will have more then one love of your life.As far as that may sound impossible now.
    A song from Queen says "I am in love for the first time and this time I know that is for real"

In the future will all be on you, and life will be exactly as you imagine it , and you have to think positively.
    Cheers m8

TS Officer & BP Clan Leader RyanTheCat's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as now im not moveing but my dad keeps bringing it up so idk maybe we will maybe we wont :l
    <3<3