Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Dear Fellow Origin players,

According to previous posts if the DayZ Origins files were released the current state of the game would turn into a DayZ vanilla. This would be 100% accurate on some servers but not all servers (just like DayZ vanilla). The reason the server files haven't been released is not because of this fear of ruining the current state of the game. I'm sure some of the developers of the MOD would be sad to see this happen but I assure you their worst fear is not seeing a pay check come in. If the developers don't want to release the server files then don't allow random individuals to own their own servers... It is as simple as that. Admins abuse is still relevant on 99% of the servers (the ability to spectate & and much more). The best solution that I could formulate would be to completely shutdown player owned servers and stick to "official servers"! This would put the game in its best state thus far but don't get your hopes up because this will never happen.

Best, Rig

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastAdmin View Post
    Dear Fellow Origin players,

According to previous posts if the DayZ Origins files were released the current state of the game would turn into a DayZ vanilla. This would be 100% accurate on some servers but not all servers (just like DayZ vanilla). The reason the server files haven't been released is not because of this fear of ruining the current state of the game. I'm sure some of the developers of the MOD would be sad to see this happen but I assure you their worst fear is not seeing a pay check come in. If the developers don't want to release the server files then don't allow random individuals to own their own servers... It is as simple as that. Admins abuse is still relevant on 99% of the servers (the ability to spectate & and much more). The best solution that I could formulate would be to completely shutdown player owned servers and stick to "official servers"! This would put the game in its best state thus far but don't get your hopes up because this will never happen.

Best, Rig
    Thats so crap. They should release it, i'm not from brasil, but brasilian people lag a lot in LFS, what if the files were released and they could host it in their country?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetGT View Post
    Thats so crap. They should release it, i'm not from brasil, but brasilian people lag a lot in LFS, what if the files were released and they could host it in their country?
    If there would be alot of brazilian / south american players I think they should gather up and ask LFS to put servers in Brazil or whatsoever. But keep in mind the point of this is to get more money... So there should be ALOT of players from south america.

Releasing the server files will ruin the whole concept of the mod. If you want to test stuff out you should go to the 3D editor ingame or just check out the PBOs..

Thanks
    Well origins is no longer supported or developed by gp so why not release it. Origins has been dead / dying for a while.

Thanks
    All those "open server files will ruin the game" and "it ends up on +8956556 Vecs, +AS50 Loadout" posts sucks like hell, you little fanboys are so d*** and blind! Have you ever played anything else then origins??? In every f****n thread i read the same posts from the same guys! Open up your eyes! Origins is about to die if they don't release the server files.
    And dumb posts like support the last eventually working dev is also b***sh**! One person cannot handle all that stuff if he's got a little bit of RL!
    Ether if you play DayZ Vanilla or Epoch, there are many many servers that are untouched!
    Sure Origins is one of the best mods with all its content. It's hard to play. And this is the fact while open server files DON'T ruin the game. Most of origins players love these challenges and the experience. No need to put +89895654Vecs and AS50 loadout in this very good mod!

Thanks
    Oh hey Brummelpuh
    I played every mod for dayz mod and there is no mod that I played as long as origins!
    But you're right they won't release the files because origins isn't dead

Regards

Waffel

Thanks
    Good morning Waffeleisen,

i just watched your homepage and find some very interesting news from an upcomming patch (1.7.9). Why i can't find those infos here in this forum??? :(
    If this is true and they still working on this great mod we (my team and i) are very very excited. And yes origins offers more then every other DayZ mod...

Best Regards
    Brummel

Thanks
    We have posted the news before gamersplatoon stopped supporting origins.
    But yesterday they released for example 5 new missions.

Thanks
    Guys, they will NEVER release the server files, because origins was build to make money.
    with no other dayz mod anyone make money, just with origins....and they made a lot of money
    origins was not build to make a good mod...

RIP Origins

Thanks
    Komakalle, do u see Dayz origins on the counters for 10$, or u just trying to finish institution for the mentally retarded ?