Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    those guys are indeed hackers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Denis902 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo View Post
    Pioner ... lie ... its all of you died in pvp after mitrovice that claims that you have won the PSO ... 3 of you died in the crash of the helicopter PRAGUE .... and another jumped with a parachute but died in a pvp .... we took their loots ... invent another excuse ...
    Dude, im not died on this server(nick Pioner).Alatre(guy banned for PSO) picked PSO from CoOPERs body and not died too, he was banned after we burn your SUV, look at video.On your village we lost 2 or 3 guys.And your admin dont have video, im sure, because we are not hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Denis902 View Post
    those guys are indeed hackers.
    Because you said?
    Last edited by Pioner; 13th February 2014 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    I'm hearing the song "Another one bites the dust" in my head when I read these posts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Brez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    but before I pass to another player he stops, prone, and I start looking at his gear window, it just grows, an AK PSO spawns in his bag pack with ammo.
    It could be cam info delay, I've seen it many times. And in combination with looting someones (admins chicks) house I bet on abuse, unfortunaly it is so common for many servers, so I recommend u to leave, mr.Pioner and Co, this admin really good in invent stories, btw noone from this guys get global bans I guess ^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelayla View Post
    It could be cam info delay, I've seen it many times. And in combination with looting someones (admins chicks) house I bet on abuse, unfortunaly it is so common for many servers, so I recommend u to leave, mr.Pioner and Co, this admin really good in invent stories, btw noone from this guys get global bans I guess ^^
    Why are you coming to this conversation if you aren't even part of the server? Or know what happen?

Mr Pioner and friends wont set foot on our server again, thats for sure. And as soon has I resolve this problem with my Youtube account problem I ll send the video to Martin. Then they will decide if the want to move it to a Global Ban.

I wont reply on this post again, since it will lead nowhere.
    Last edited by Homer; 14th February 2014 at 02:04 AM.

Join us!

Thanks
    Thank you anonimo for your input... I regret not being an admin yet when that happened, but again, i trust in what homer said, i was on ts with him when he saw what he saw, so... I believe in his word... But now that ive been nominated as an admin as well ill do my best to keep this kind of situations controled!!!!