Thanks

Angry Magical FN-FAL Sector B guard behind Hospital wall/ Mayor's Home.

Hey Guys!, I'm reporting a new bug Me and my Crew have found Twice now,

We've started raiding sector B, and ALWAYS, Once we've pushed up to either the cafe building or behind the hospital.

A Seemingly Glitched FN-FAL "God"-esc being seems to land Kill shots on either all of us or most of us, The shots are always either 117m Shots Or 23m Shots, and they always seem to come FROM the person that gets shot to death from him.

I'm not saying he's in the ground, But I'm just saying he's in an un-fair place that needs to be investigated,

We Cleared the Three story Terrace building infront of the mayor's home, The residential block, and the area near the police station,

Everything besides the mayor's house, But theres no way he's in there, Because we've been shot from him WHILE Behind the hospital hugging the wall at the back,

If we ever go back to sector B, I'll screen capture the kill message/maybe even a video.

This Really needs to be looked into, Sector B is a HUGE part of origins.:mad:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShineBucklet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Are you sure he's not near the sign on the Dayzland roof facing the church. We always make killing him a priority because of how much ground he can cover from there.

As for killing you behind the hospital, that's Origins for ya. I've been shot though the yellow building while clearing out a Ural before and seen guards run right through the perimeter wall and start wrecking one of our breach teams.:mad:

Thanks
    I'm not sure what the 'Dayzland roof sign" Is, But if it's the terrace building with the Big Metal Billboard with about 6 letters, Hanging over the cobblestone road, Then yes, It's Clear, Also, Would not have been a 23 meter insta-kill, As from the hotel to that sign, it's atleast 70 If not more.

The first time he killed my squad, We heard no shots. So theres that, Magical FAL man somewheres around hospital.

Thanks
    Is that the guy on the wall?

I recall two of them being on the wall when we got up to the construction area.

One of them was in the open and easily killed.. The other however was hidden by trees but still on the wall.

Thanks
    Nope, We cleared the wall The entire way around, took out the outside patrol, Scanned wall before we advanced.

The shots always come from whoever dies, and They are the same for every trip we take,

This time, he happened to kill TWO Members, both at 23 meters. even after the second moved from the position where the first was gunned down,

He only seems to strike when you get near a bubble of the mayor's house,

Thanks
    I know this guy.
    I don't think he is a wall fixture, or a roof guard. I have only ever seen PKM guards on the roofs. (FYI a lot of people call that huge apartment block with the killzone courtyard and the DAYZLAND sign on the West roof "The French Apartments". Dunno, they always looked kinda Austrian to me.- not the yellow apartments with the archway )

Anyhow, the FAL guard has been seen running on the ground - one of the mobile units.

He got me once when I was on the center-east fuel tank. I was up top. I was killed by FAL @ 23m. I assumed he spawned or glitched inside the tank.
    I haven't seen him too much lately, luckily for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HMS! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    We've just decided to stop looting that portion of Sector until he learns to play fair

Enough loot from the Yellow Terrace to the industrial anyways, ;}

Thanks

Мужской форум

Форум Бакши, это форум ради общения сильных, амбициозных людей идущих вперед, думающих позитивно. На страницах нашего форума собрана информация как стать лучше, Лучшей матерью в разделе Женский форум для Бакши, Лучшим Отцом на страницах мужского форума на Бакши, словно вспоить сына и вдохновлять с детства сильные мужские качества своему сыну. Фитнес-Качалка, Быть лучше занимаясь спортом и совершенствуя себя, у нас для сайте собрано более 10 000 тренировок в одном месте с описанием и видео. Музыка ради тренировок на Бакши, более 30 000 музыкальных треков для занятия спортом. Туризм, туристический форум на Бакши, мы собрали всю наиболее значимую и полезную информацию сообразно посещению каждой страны, транспорт, валюта, визы, интернет. Финансирование, финансовый форум для Бакши и Авто форум на Бакши. Всетаки ради людей с активным образом жизни в одном месте и разумеется сериалы, кино, мемы, дружба, знакомства, для Бакши. Перейти Мужской форум

Thanks

Мужской форум

Форум Бакши, это форум ради общения сильных, амбициозных людей идущих будущий, думающих позитивно. На страницах нашего форума собрана информация сиречь начинать лучше, Лучшей матерью в разделе Женский форум для Бакши, Лучшим Отцом на страницах мужского форума для Бакши, как взращать сына и вдохновлять с детства сильные мужские качества своему сыну. Фитнес-Качалка, Присутствовать лучше занимаясь спортом и совершенствуя себя, у нас на сайте собрано более 10 000 тренировок в одном месте с описанием и видео. Искусство для тренировок для Бакши, более 30 000 музыкальных треков ради занятия спортом. Туризм, туристический форум для Бакши, мы собрали всю наиболее значимую и полезную информацию по посещению каждой страны, транспорт, цена, визы, интернет. Финансирование, финансовый форум для Бакши и Авто форум на Бакши. Все чтобы людей с активным образом жизни в одном месте и ясно сериалы, кино, мемы, общение, знакомства, на Бакши. Перейти Мужской форум