Thanks

Change Clothing [ Stronghold]

Hello Guys

I have a problem i have a stronghold its finisch 23 Steps but how i can change clothing its not works when im in the barracks and press change its make nothing?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gorilla View Post
    Hello Guys

I have a problem i have a stronghold its finisch 23 Steps but how i can change clothing its not works when im in the barracks and press change its make nothing?
    When You click change clothing, you must scroll down very Fast!!! and select one of the Five different clothings that you can chose from.
    Its a bit bugged at the moment( The option disappear very fast) but it works if ur fast =)
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Doesn't work at our Fortress...even if I try it fast.

Thanks
    It seems to work if you stand in the doorway of the barracks or on the top step. Be aware though, that once you put on a clan outfit you can't undo it and you can't use a gillie suit. Bugged.
    Last edited by Harmless; 17th October 2013 at 05:22 AM. Reason: clarity

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmless For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    is this confirmed? is it fixed since last patch? what are all the clothes we can choose? would be nice if someone could post some screens from the available clothing for stronghold members

Thanks
    no need for screenshots, see it by yourself,its easy. Stand in the doorway of the barracks and click change outfit.The numbers will be shown from 1-5. Choose the first one, if you dont like it then choose the second one and so on ( its not permanet once you choose one ). But yeah, you cant wear a gillie once you have an outfit on, but as soon as you die and respawn again, you will have your old skin back (bandit/hero). So each time you die, you have to take the outfit again from the barracks if you want to wear it.

http://www.THoR-force.de <--best collection of DayZ Origins information FOLLOW US ON TWITTER LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! Our current projects: SalvationCity (tactical map) Interactive Taviana Map DayZ Origins Capacity List

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Origins Fan #1 For This Useful Post: