Thanks

Add People To The Stronghold

Hi all! Our clan finally build the first stage of the stronghold But now we have a problem. How can i add/remove new member to it? When I try I see the brown box on the screen and i have waited till dissapear, but the friend i try to add is still in the new member list :\ is it a bug? or I'm doing something wrong?

sorry for my English
    Last edited by 19mila92; 24th August 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks
    When you access your stronghold gear there is another option for team member management.Your friends need to be within 15m of you before you access the team management.If they only move close enough after you have team member management up then you wont see their names to add them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    When you access your stronghold gear there is another option for team member management.Your friends need to be within 15m of you before you access the team management.If they only move close enough after you have team member management up then you wont see their names to add them.
    I know how to add people! But when I add a friend, he doesnt remain in the member list after i check he is another time in the new member. I have read that you have to stay there till the brown box with the number is gone! We try but didnt work. He remains the the new member list and not in the member list! Please Help us

Thanks
    Happened to one of our players too

You may need to put another stage or two on the stronghold (isnt much use till the gates up anyway) or you may need to wait for another restart

Thanks
    Hello everyone. We're having another problem with building stage 1.
    I'm clan leader. I'm level 3 and I have finished my house level 3 stage 4. I found on forums, that that is enough for a Stronghold.
    We also have our Clan tag added(squad.sxl) file. When I try to build a foundation, the brown screen of clan members appear. But there not any players in the list. So I can't add anybody to clan and build a Stronghold. Both these windows are emty. I don't what I am doing wrong. It will be very helpfull if somebody can give advise or maybe a guess.

I dreamed so much of building it at last, but... Facing this problems makes me feel terrible.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorgy View Post
    Hello everyone. We're having another problem with building stage 1.
    I'm clan leader. I'm level 3 and I have finished my house level 3 stage 4. I found on forums, that that is enough for a Stronghold.
    We also have our Clan tag added(squad.sxl) file. When I try to build a foundation, the brown screen of clan members appear. But there not any players in the list. So I can't add anybody to clan and build a Stronghold. Both these windows are emty. I don't what I am doing wrong. It will be very helpfull if somebody can give advise or maybe a guess.

I dreamed so much of building it at last, but... Facing this problems makes me feel terrible.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have everything for it? So I mean there must be at least 4 Members staying directly on your side.
    Regards
    Midnightsfire
    Admin, Owner & Leader of Die Meute

Die Meute - Server. Annoyed from PvP? Take your chance our Server is PvE only!

Thanks
    Yes, of course. If i had less than 4 peaople near me it appears that it needs to be at least 4 clan members near me. And the Clan invitation window is not appearing. I've checked all the forums, it was completely fine. All levels, houses, people, materials.. I don't know what to do...((

Thanks
    Its a bug, I believe, that won't be fixed until they provide an actual fix.

I've reported it in the bug section: http://www.gamersplatoon.com/forums/...ll=1#post80652

I've made Devs personally aware of it on TS
    JOSH