Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    You don't need to buy Arma CO, just buy arma 2 oa.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by detailz View Post
    You don't need to buy Arma CO, just buy arma 2 oa.

Yeah, always speculated that even though whatever instructions I followed "way back in the day" said you needed both. I don't have a definitive answer because I just bought CO (and eventually all the expansions) but I'm finding posts right now that say:

You need Arma 2 (or Arma 2 free) and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead in order to play DayZ. The complete pack comes with the DLC, which gives DayZ characters high-res skins (otherwise, the skins are low-res because you only have the lite version of the DLC).

If you want to save every penny, you can get Arma2 Lite, then get Operation Arrowhead. You'll get low-res textures on a lot of things, making the game look crappier than it should, but it's a couple bucks that stay in your pocket.
    JOSH

Thanks
    You still only need oa i have 3 keys and i have hero other are bandits. But yeah you only need oa

Thanks
    thanks for the clarification, I'll update the post
    JOSH

Thanks
    Huh looks like time to apologize, I didnt rely read your post, i just read the Topic and got furious. Thats my temper i can get mad realy easy sometimes. I actuly read the OP just right now.

But still dont thing that it is a good idea to tell everyone how to get back after ban. And no in my opinion most hackers wouldnt figure this out for themselves. You know if someone hacks, it may be because he isnt that much able to figure out things. Hacker isnt able to figure out game mechanics, or tactics, so the game is too hard for him. Thats why he hacks. Because if he would be able to figure things out, he would figure out how to be decent player and he wouldnt need hacks. Hackers are mostly some 10-13 yearsold kids. And without help from adults or hack, they arent able to do anything more advanced than some basic stuff.

YOu know tipical hacker would be like this:

Kid: "Game is too difficult what do i do?
    Person (hackers parrent or older sibling): "Google a tutorial"
    Kid (googled and found video of guy seling hacks buyed a hack used it and got banned): "I got banned what do i do?"
    I think you can figure out the rest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirek For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Apology and difference of opinion accepted
    JOSH

Thanks
    If the bans are legit then good riddance !! Hackers ruin every online game origins is no exception.
    Ive wasted 50 bucks on games like Bf3 - COD - Just to quit playing a few months later do to hackers... As for origins I bought the game-installed the mod and pay for a private server that I control... Still having fun a year later.

Thanks
    You're wrong. If you buy an Arma2:OA key separately online you can use registry CD key changer and play off steam using your steam instalation. I discovered that myself and i still play like that.
    1. Buy a key somewhere
    2. Download Arma2:OA CDkey changer
    3. Change your key
    4. Use DayZ commander with "Play using Steam" turned off.
    5. Have fun.

But if you ever start your arma through steam again you will have to change Cd keys another time. Because on every time you start Arma 2 through steam it forced the original key that came with the steam purchase.

Thanks
    I am sorry to say but DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY programs that (try to) change LOCKED information from your Arma 2 account.
    I speak from experience, i had that b4. Those programs (can be hacker tool) can STEAL your KEY!

I just warn all not to do so!

Cheers,
    Cyrus
    Server moved to new IP address! :

[101ST] Cyrus
    Server admin, Hero player, meat eater

You agree with my post? Click "Thanks" lower left of this post & add "Agreed" by clicking on the sheriff star! Thx